NIMES: Two Germans who brought a group of teenagers to a campsite in southern France, where a man was swept away by floods, were held for questioning on Friday (Aug 10) after it emerged that the site was off-limits for camping. The public prosecutor for the region confirmed to AFP that the ...
- SINGAPORE SAVINGS BONDS: $200,000 MAXIMUM INVESTMENT NOW!
- Tennis: Grosjean named France Davis Cup captain
- Malaysia to prohibit some fish and shrimp exports from Jan 1 to Feb 28 to ensure supplies
- Evofem’s birth control gel meets main study goal; shares rise
- Police to charge Strasbourg gunman’s ‘accomplice’
- E-cigarette usage nearly doubles in US high-schools: survey
- Hit the road Jaсques! Yellow Vests blamed for millions in damage to French highways