NIMES: Two Germans who brought a group of teenagers to a campsite in southern France, where a man was swept away by floods, were held for questioning on Friday (Aug 10) after it emerged that the site was off-limits for camping. The public prosecutor for the region confirmed to AFP that the ...
- How to react to PAP’s prognosis of doom and gloom
- Spotify takes minor stake in music distributor DistroKid
- Asian bourses shake off fear as Wall Street rallies
- England prop Vunipola ruled out of November games
- Aluminum producer Alcoa tops profit estimates, shares rise
- Wall St. falls as investors eye a united hawkish Fed
- US stocks fall modestly on housing data, mixed earnings