LONDON: Britain's economy picked up speed to outpace the eurozone in the second quarter despite mounting concerns over Brexit, official data showed Friday (Aug 10), helped partly by sunny weather and the World Cup football tournament. Gross Domestic Product - the value of all goods and services ...
- Police warn about new round of scams demanding $5K for safe return of kidnapped daughters
- Money already budgeted for handouts; Singapore’s land is a renewable fiscal resource
- F & B entrepreneur at Bugis appealing for business flexibility from MOM
- Locals spooked as empty seesaw at HDB estate rocks wildly as though “someone” is riding it
- Russia & Japan plan to launch freight route via Trans-Siberian Railway
- National Day Rally’s ‘HDB’ joke?
- New housing policies could make housing affordable to younger generations