LONDON: Britain's economy picked up speed to outpace the eurozone in the second quarter despite mounting concerns over Brexit, official data showed Friday (Aug 10), helped partly by sunny weather and the World Cup football tournament. Gross Domestic Product - the value of all goods and services ...
- How to react to PAP’s prognosis of doom and gloom
- Spotify takes minor stake in music distributor DistroKid
- Asian bourses shake off fear as Wall Street rallies
- England prop Vunipola ruled out of November games
- Aluminum producer Alcoa tops profit estimates, shares rise
- Wall St. falls as investors eye a united hawkish Fed
- US stocks fall modestly on housing data, mixed earnings