REUTERS: U.S. prosecutors plan to wrap up a case on Friday against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, with jurors expected to hear about his dangling a Trump administration job to the chief executive of a Chicago bank that gave him US$16 million (£12.5 million) in loans. Greg Andres, a ...
- Police warn about new round of scams demanding $5K for safe return of kidnapped daughters
- Money already budgeted for handouts; Singapore’s land is a renewable fiscal resource
- F & B entrepreneur at Bugis appealing for business flexibility from MOM
- Locals spooked as empty seesaw at HDB estate rocks wildly as though “someone” is riding it
- Russia & Japan plan to launch freight route via Trans-Siberian Railway
- National Day Rally’s ‘HDB’ joke?
- New housing policies could make housing affordable to younger generations