A Vietnamese activist was put under house arrest and barred from leaving the country after she defaced the national flag, she told AFP Friday, vowing to fight for democracy in the one-party state where dissent is swiftly stamped out.
- Your Halloween must-gos for 2018
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy