U.S. stock index futures fell about half a percent on Friday, tracking global shares, as the Turkish lira tumbled on concerns over the country's economy and its deepening rift with the United States.
- Canadian diplomats hit by Cuba illness feel ‘abandoned’ – paper
- World powers clash over chemical arms watchdog’s new role
- Singaporeans consuming fewer calories, but sugar and salt intake remains high
- Afghan opium producers hit hard by drought in 2018
- Nissan to oust chairman Ghosn over financial misconduct allegations
- Wall Street set to open lower on Apple concerns, trade uncertainties
- Students with disabilities to have greater access to assistive technologies at 3 polytechnics