BEIJING: The recent fall of the yuan has been a boon to Chinese exporters facing a trade war with the United States, but it poses financial risks that could prompt Beijing to prop up its currency. While markets are spooked by the standoff between the world's two biggest economies, a weaker ...
- Tennis: Grosjean named France Davis Cup captain
- Malaysia to prohibit some fish and shrimp exports from Jan 1 to Feb 28 to ensure supplies
- Evofem’s birth control gel meets main study goal; shares rise
- Police to charge Strasbourg gunman’s ‘accomplice’
- E-cigarette usage nearly doubles in US high-schools: survey
- Hit the road Jaсques! Yellow Vests blamed for millions in damage to French highways
- Britain, Switzerland reach post-Brexit aviation deal