HARARE: Zimbabwe's defeated opposition faced a deadline Friday (Aug 10) to file its legal challenge to try to overturn the Jul 30 election result, which has been mired in fraud allegations and a government crackdown on opponents. The MDC party alleges that the vote result was rigged and President ...
- Police warn about new round of scams demanding $5K for safe return of kidnapped daughters
- Money already budgeted for handouts; Singapore’s land is a renewable fiscal resource
- F & B entrepreneur at Bugis appealing for business flexibility from MOM
- Locals spooked as empty seesaw at HDB estate rocks wildly as though “someone” is riding it
- Russia & Japan plan to launch freight route via Trans-Siberian Railway
- National Day Rally’s ‘HDB’ joke?
- New housing policies could make housing affordable to younger generations