BEIJING: China's Ministry of Agriculture said on Sunday 88 hogs had died from African swine fever in the city of Lianyungang, in eastern China's Jiangsu province, as the highly-contagious disease continues to spread through the world's biggest pig herd. A total of 615 hogs have been infected since ...
- Japan University Science Professor Got His Students To Make Ecstasy For ‘Education’
- Reflections with Dr Lal Nelson
- Reportage or ‘sabotage’? Rosneft wants Reuters BANNED in Russia after story on Venezuela oil deal
- Hong Kong celebrities Andy Hui cheating on Sammi Cheng, summarised
- Hyflux: Good Friday cruxification
- dive into hama hama: A wondrous seafood experience at habitat by honestbee
- 10 Weirdest Instant Noodles Flavours I Bet You’ve Not Heard of Before