JAKARTA: A 6.3-magnitude earthquake rocked the Indonesia's Lombok on Sunday (Aug 19), just two weeks after a powerful quake shook the island. According to the US Geological Survey (USGS), the tremor was centered west-southwest of Belanting town in East Lombok at a relatively shallow depth of 7 ...
- Southeast Asian NGOs call upon United Nations to act urgently to bring justice for Myanmar’s atrocities
- Thai national who lost Singapore citizenship fined S$6,000 for defaulting on National Service obligations
- EMA working with industry to establish cause behind electricity supply disruption on 18 September
- Najib Razak arrested over RM2.6bil in personal account; scheduled to be charged in court 20 Sep
- $1 Fish & Crisps promotion at Big Fish Small Fish from Sep 21 – Sep 24
- Europeans still open to refugees, three years after crisis
- Former columnist jailed for ‘abusive’ posts on Aung San Suu Kyi