Pakistan's new Prime Minister Imran Khan called on Sunday for the rich to start paying taxes and said the country will begin an austerity drive to reduce debt, a campaign he will kick-start by selling his office's fleet of bullet-proof cars.
- Southeast Asian NGOs call upon United Nations to act urgently to bring justice for Myanmar’s atrocities
- Thai national who lost Singapore citizenship fined S$6,000 for defaulting on National Service obligations
- EMA working with industry to establish cause behind electricity supply disruption on 18 September
- Najib Razak arrested over RM2.6bil in personal account; scheduled to be charged in court 20 Sep
- $1 Fish & Crisps promotion at Big Fish Small Fish from Sep 21 – Sep 24
- Europeans still open to refugees, three years after crisis
- Former columnist jailed for ‘abusive’ posts on Aung San Suu Kyi