Allergan Plc said it expects revenue at its medical aesthetics unit to grow to US$7 to US$8 billion by 2025, even as it faces increasing competition for its blockbuster wrinkle treatment, Botox.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public