Thousands of British prison officers walked out of their jobs on Friday, gathering outside jails to protest against what their union called unprecedented levels of violence and the failure of the government to make prisons safe.
- Liverpool beat Man Utd to go top as Chelsea keep up chase
- Brazil faith healer accused of sexual abuse turns himself in
- Alpine Skiing: Hirscher powers to sixth consecutive giant slalom win
- Russia retains heightened military border presence: Ukraine leader
- Renault calls for Nissan shareholder meeting: WSJ
- Heavy fog grounds flights in the Netherlands
- Footgolf – Argentina’s Perrone crowned world champion