Thousands of British prison officers walked out of their jobs on Friday, gathering outside jails to protest against what their union called unprecedented levels of violence and the failure of the government to make prisons safe.
- China slashes US Treasury securities to six-month low as trade tensions mount
- US Banking Giant PNC Becomes Latest to Adopt Ripple’s xCurrent
- Southeast Asian NGOs call upon United Nations to act urgently to bring justice for Myanmar’s atrocities
- Thai national who lost Singapore citizenship fined S$6,000 for defaulting on National Service obligations
- EMA working with industry to establish cause behind electricity supply disruption on 18 September
- Najib Razak arrested over RM2.6bil in personal account; scheduled to be charged in court 20 Sep
- $1 Fish & Crisps promotion at Big Fish Small Fish from Sep 21 – Sep 24