Chinese ride-hailing firm Didi Chuxing Technology Co Ltd said on Friday that it had implemented stricter requirements for drivers who want to pick up passengers late at night and tripled the number of customer service staff responsible for safety.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public