Chinese ride-hailing firm Didi Chuxing Technology Co Ltd said on Friday that it had implemented stricter requirements for drivers who want to pick up passengers late at night and tripled the number of customer service staff responsible for safety.
- M’sian Twitter user shares regret over final 18-second call with his dad in heartbreaking tweets
- URA shoebox rules do not impose minimum flat size: Minister Wong
- Former winner of Malaysian Cleo eligible bachelor contest killed while fighting for Islamic State: Report
- Minister Chan Chun Sing: Impact of U.S.-China trade war on S’pore “limited” so far
- S’pore fitness trainer apologises after calling lady buying ice cream “fat” & “disgusting” on IG story
- Minimise mistakes, heed details – Kohli tells India team mates
- Google to invest US$690 million in Danish data center