The European Central bank has no plan to issue a digital currency because the underlying technology is still fragile and the use of physical cash still high in the euro zone, the ECB president said on Friday.
- China slashes US Treasury securities to six-month low as trade tensions mount
- US Banking Giant PNC Becomes Latest to Adopt Ripple’s xCurrent
- Southeast Asian NGOs call upon United Nations to act urgently to bring justice for Myanmar’s atrocities
- Thai national who lost Singapore citizenship fined S$6,000 for defaulting on National Service obligations
- EMA working with industry to establish cause behind electricity supply disruption on 18 September
- Najib Razak arrested over RM2.6bil in personal account; scheduled to be charged in court 20 Sep
- $1 Fish & Crisps promotion at Big Fish Small Fish from Sep 21 – Sep 24