SINGAPORE: There will likely be fewer rainy days for the rest of September compared to the first half of the month, said the Meteorological Service Singapore on Friday (Sep 14). In its fortnightly weather outlook, the Met Service said thundery showers are expected on four to six days - mostly in ...
- AHTC trial: PwC’s forensic auditor conceded that he did not consider ‘factor of political life’ in giving the adverse report
- Chinese premier urges protection of free trade as US spat grows
- Around 100,000 Opel vehicles to be recalled in diesel probe – ministry
- Beer lovers face price spikes, shortages as climate changes: Study
- M’sian man uses Booking.com to book holiday apartment in Korea, discovers it doesn’t exist
- Hi-tech peer-to-peer networks let Nigerian farmers log on for cash
- EU ministers say still time for Brexit deal as failure looms