The Federal Reserve's interest-rate hikes will begin to drag on U.S. economic growth and employment by next year, a U.S. central banker said Friday, as the level of borrowing costs appropriately turns "mildly restrictive" after more than a decade of acting as a stimulant.
- Pretty M’sia Girl Allegedly Suffered ‘Stroke’ in her 20s Due to Unhealthy Lifestyle
- M’sian Twitter user shares regret over final 18-second call with his dad in heartbreaking tweets
- URA shoebox rules do not impose minimum flat size: Minister Wong
- Former winner of Malaysian Cleo eligible bachelor contest killed while fighting for Islamic State: Report
- Minister Chan Chun Sing: Impact of U.S.-China trade war on S’pore “limited” so far
- S’pore fitness trainer apologises after calling lady buying ice cream “fat” & “disgusting” on IG story
- Minimise mistakes, heed details – Kohli tells India team mates