Japan is racing to secure power supplies ahead of winter after a devastating quake left 41 people dead and damaged generating stations on the northern island of Hokkaido, where temperatures regularly drop well below zero in colder months.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public