About 800kg of food was given away to more than 200 members of the public in two hours by SG Food Rescue on Friday (Sep 14).
- China slashes US Treasury securities to six-month low as trade tensions mount
- US Banking Giant PNC Becomes Latest to Adopt Ripple’s xCurrent
- China-US tariff war will escalate, says ex-trade negotiator
- Southeast Asian NGOs call upon United Nations to act urgently to bring justice for Myanmar’s atrocities
- KVDT Phase 2 contract to be rewarded via open tender, says minister
- Thai national who lost Singapore citizenship fined S$6,000 for defaulting on National Service obligations
- EMA working with industry to establish cause behind electricity supply disruption on 18 September