Royal mugs are a time-honoured tradition in Britain, while the White House has sold memorabilia for decades. Now France is getting in on the act, with the Elysee Palace offering presidential mugs and key rings for sale for the first time.
- M’sian Twitter user shares regret over final 18-second call with his dad in heartbreaking tweets
- URA shoebox rules do not impose minimum flat size: Minister Wong
- Former winner of Malaysian Cleo eligible bachelor contest killed while fighting for Islamic State: Report
- Minister Chan Chun Sing: Impact of U.S.-China trade war on S’pore “limited” so far
- S’pore fitness trainer apologises after calling lady buying ice cream “fat” & “disgusting” on IG story
- Minimise mistakes, heed details – Kohli tells India team mates
- Google to invest US$690 million in Danish data center