Royal mugs are a time-honored tradition in Britain, while the White House has sold memorabilia for decades. Now France is getting in on the act, with the Elysee Palace offering presidential mugs and key rings for sale for the first time.
- China slashes US Treasury securities to six-month low as trade tensions mount
- US Banking Giant PNC Becomes Latest to Adopt Ripple’s xCurrent
- China-US tariff war will escalate, says ex-trade negotiator
- Southeast Asian NGOs call upon United Nations to act urgently to bring justice for Myanmar’s atrocities
- KVDT Phase 2 contract to be rewarded via open tender, says minister
- Thai national who lost Singapore citizenship fined S$6,000 for defaulting on National Service obligations
- EMA working with industry to establish cause behind electricity supply disruption on 18 September