German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday that she wanted the European Union to have a close relationship with Britain when it leaves the bloc and added that the allies should work together closely on security and defence in the future.
- In U-Turn, Jurong West Hawker Centre could make customers pay 20 cents for trays
- Over 80 companies from Singapore to join groundbreaking international trade fair in Shanghai
- Some Linksys wireless routers found with vulnerabilities, warns SingCERT
- Hacked, scammed and on your own: navigating cryptocurrency ‘wild west’
- AHTC trial: Low explains reason for distrust of CPG, Davinder Singh says he’s lying to the court
- URA limits number of private condos outside central region
- End of an era: Original Big Bird is leaving Sesame Street