SINGAPORE: Japanese retail firm Muji has recalled its mini dorayaki, or red bean jam pancake, after mould was found in some of the packages, the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) said on Friday (Sep 14). In its media release, AVA said that the recall has been completed and urged ...
- Whisky Live 2018 is coming soon for Whisky lovers
- Rescue dog gets adopted, only to go missing and found dead after new family leaves it unleashed
- The new $2.90 carrier bags from IKEA are designer AF
- This Mala Hot Pot-Syle Spring In China Is Perfect For S’porean Chilli Addicts
- 5 Expensive Mistakes People Make When Choosing A Financial Adviser
- CEO of Family Dental Centre fined S$15,000 for bribery, now terminated
- Foreign selldown not due to MRT2 underground contract termination, says Guan Eng