SINGAPORE: Japanese retail firm Muji has recalled its mini dorayaki, or red bean jam pancake, after mould was found in some of the packages, the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) said on Friday (Sep 14). In its media release, AVA said that the recall has been completed and urged ...
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs
- UN climate talks run into overtime, but deal ‘in reach’