PETALING JAYA: The Pakatan Harapan government needs to review some of the pledges in its manifesto because there are some constraints in fulfilling them, said Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad on Friday (Sep 14). He said if these were to be fulfilled, it would result in a great loss to the nation ...
- Maybe Malaysia objects to Singapore’s ILS cos they don’t understand the system
- Blogger Leong Sze Hian says he will defend himself against defamation suit by PM Lee
- Trurich files police report against TH ex-CEO Ismee, TH Plantations ex-bosses for misleading the company
- Bitcoin Price Defies Oversold Conditions to Hit 15-Month Low
- Miss USA group hugs Miss Cambodia & Miss Vietnam after backlash for mocking their English
- Businesses to pay higher ICPT surcharge from March-June 2019
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show