PETALING JAYA: The Pakatan Harapan government needs to review some of the pledges in its manifesto because there are some constraints in fulfilling them, said Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad on Friday (Sep 14). He said if these were to be fulfilled, it would result in a great loss to the nation ...
- Some Linksys wireless routers found with vulnerabilities, warns SingCERT
- Hacked, scammed and on your own: navigating cryptocurrency ‘wild west’
- AHTC trial: Low explains reason for distrust of CPG, Davinder Singh says he’s lying to the court
- End of an era: Original Big Bird is leaving Sesame Street
- Windies opener Lewis withdraws from India ODI tour
- ECB defends Sri Lanka tour schedule during monsoon season
- Mideast ride-hailing app Careem secures US$200 million new funding