(Reuters Health) - People with the scaly skin condition psoriasis are often faced with people who don't want to shake hands with them and who see them - incorrectly - as contagious, according to a new study. "Patients with psoriasis often express frustration to me that they experience ...
- Our Tampines Hub hawkers very happy they don’t have to operate 24 hours anymore
- MOM: Domestic helpers don’t need permission to borrow from licensed moneylenders, better than illegal loansharks
- Gold rush: Iran turns to precious metals as US sanctions bite
- Canadian diplomats hit by Cuba illness feel ‘abandoned’ – paper
- World powers clash over chemical arms watchdog’s new role
- Singaporeans consuming fewer calories, but sugar and salt intake remains high
- Police investigating after boys seen in video throwing laundry rack off HDB block of flats