Philippine authorities evacuated more areas on Friday and warned an estimated 5.2 million people in the path of a powerful typhoon to stay indoors, as the country braced for heavy rain and damage to infrastructure and crops.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public