TUGUEGARAO: Super Typhoon Mangkhut slammed into the northern Philippines on Saturday with violent winds and torrential rains as authorities warned millions in its path of heavy destruction. The massive storm, which forecasters have called the strongest typhoon this year, made landfall on the ...
- Crazy Rich Asians: Money talks, BS walks
- S’pore Airlines Flight To Bangkok & 3-Night Hotel Stay Only Costs $378/Pax
- Pretty M’sia Girl Allegedly Suffered ‘Stroke’ in her 20s Due to Unhealthy Lifestyle
- M’sian Twitter user shares regret over final 18-second call with his dad in heartbreaking tweets
- Singapore to impose taxes on digital goods like iTunes apps and Netflix subscriptions in 2020
- URA shoebox rules do not impose minimum flat size: Minister Wong
- Former winner of Malaysian Cleo eligible bachelor contest killed while fighting for Islamic State: Report