TUGUEGARAO: Super Typhoon Mangkhut slammed into the northern Philippines on Saturday with violent winds and torrential rains as authorities warned millions in its path of heavy destruction. The massive storm, which forecasters have called the strongest typhoon this year, made landfall on the ...
- China slashes US Treasury securities to six-month low as trade tensions mount
- US Banking Giant PNC Becomes Latest to Adopt Ripple’s xCurrent
- China-US tariff war will escalate, says ex-trade negotiator
- Southeast Asian NGOs call upon United Nations to act urgently to bring justice for Myanmar’s atrocities
- KVDT Phase 2 contract to be rewarded via open tender, says minister
- Thai national who lost Singapore citizenship fined S$6,000 for defaulting on National Service obligations
- EMA working with industry to establish cause behind electricity supply disruption on 18 September