Sanofi will continue to implement cost savings after having reached a 1.5 billion euros (US$1.75 billion) cost reduction target a year ahead of expectations, and added that several of its key drugs were selling well.
- Pretty M’sia Girl Allegedly Suffered ‘Stroke’ in her 20s Due to Unhealthy Lifestyle
- M’sian Twitter user shares regret over final 18-second call with his dad in heartbreaking tweets
- Singapore to impose taxes on digital goods like iTunes apps and Netflix subscriptions in 2020
- URA shoebox rules do not impose minimum flat size: Minister Wong
- Former winner of Malaysian Cleo eligible bachelor contest killed while fighting for Islamic State: Report
- Minister Chan Chun Sing: Impact of U.S.-China trade war on S’pore “limited” so far
- S’pore fitness trainer apologises after calling lady buying ice cream “fat” & “disgusting” on IG story