Sanofi will continue to implement cost savings after having reached a 1.5 billion euros (US$1.75 billion) cost reduction target a year ahead of expectations, and added that several of its key drugs were selling well.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public