BANGKOK: Political parties in Thailand were on Friday allowed to resume organising for the first time since a 2014 military coup, in anticipation of a general election due by May, but a ban on gatherings or more than five people remains in place. The military government has promised, and ...
- Canadian diplomats hit by Cuba illness feel ‘abandoned’ – paper
- World powers clash over chemical arms watchdog’s new role
- Singaporeans consuming fewer calories, but sugar and salt intake remains high
- Afghan opium producers hit hard by drought in 2018
- Nissan to oust chairman Ghosn over financial misconduct allegations
- Wall Street set to open lower on Apple concerns, trade uncertainties
- Students with disabilities to have greater access to assistive technologies at 3 polytechnics