Turkey said on Friday it was talking to all parties in the Syrian conflict to prevent a government offensive on Idlib ahead of talks between Russian and Turkish leaders, who support rival sides in the looming battle for the rebel-held region.
- Liverpool beat Man Utd to go top as Chelsea keep up chase
- Brazil faith healer accused of sexual abuse turns himself in
- Alpine Skiing: Hirscher powers to sixth consecutive giant slalom win
- Russia retains heightened military border presence: Ukraine leader
- Renault calls for Nissan shareholder meeting: WSJ
- Heavy fog grounds flights in the Netherlands
- Footgolf – Argentina’s Perrone crowned world champion