U.S. import prices recorded their biggest drop in more than 1-1/2 years in August amid declines in the cost of fuels and a range of other goods, suggesting a strong dollar was curbing imported inflation pressures.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public