U.S. import prices recorded their biggest drop in more than 1-1/2 years in August amid declines in the cost of fuels and a range of other goods, suggesting a strong dollar was curbing imported inflation pressures.
- M’sian Twitter user shares regret over final 18-second call with his dad in heartbreaking tweets
- URA shoebox rules do not impose minimum flat size: Minister Wong
- Former winner of Malaysian Cleo eligible bachelor contest killed while fighting for Islamic State: Report
- Minister Chan Chun Sing: Impact of U.S.-China trade war on S’pore “limited” so far
- S’pore fitness trainer apologises after calling lady buying ice cream “fat” & “disgusting” on IG story
- Minimise mistakes, heed details – Kohli tells India team mates
- Google to invest US$690 million in Danish data center