The United States on Friday imposed sanctions against a Thai aviation company that it said was acting on behalf of Iran's Mahan Air, which it accused of ferrying troops and supplies into Syria in support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
- Trump to issue executive order seeking transparency on healthcare costs: Wall Street Journal
- 10 Interesting Facts About Choa Chu Kang You Probably Didn’t Know About
- 15 students in Pasir Gudang, M’sia suffer breathing difficulties due to suspected toxic gas leakage
- Study shows Malaysia loses RM5b tax annually due to cigarettes smuggled in
- Dutch PM says Malaysian PM Mahathir’s MH17 comment ‘sows confusion’
- Girl, 14, requires 9 stitches on face after playing at Jewel Changi Airport’s Canopy Park
- Johor Proposing a Covered Walkway Across the Causeway; Cost About $4.9m