The United States on Friday imposed sanctions against a Thai aviation company that it said was acting on behalf of Iran's Mahan Air, which it accused of ferrying troops and supplies into Syria in support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
- What would the end of OPEC mean?
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs