The United States on Friday imposed sanctions against a Thai aviation company that it said was acting on behalf of Iran’s Mahan Air, which it accused of ferrying troops and supplies into Syria in support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public