U.S. retail sales recorded their smallest gain in six months in August as consumers cut back on purchases of motor vehicles and clothing, but upward revisions to July data likely keep intact expectations of strong economic growth in the third quarter.
- Whisky Live 2018 is coming soon for Whisky lovers
- Rescue dog gets adopted, only to go missing and found dead after new family leaves it unleashed
- The new $2.90 carrier bags from IKEA are designer AF
- This Mala Hot Pot-Syle Spring In China Is Perfect For S’porean Chilli Addicts
- CEO of Family Dental Centre fined S$15,000 for bribery, now terminated
- Foreign selldown not due to MRT2 underground contract termination, says Guan Eng
- Food guru K F Seetoh accuses grassroots-leader owned social enterprise of profiteering at the expense of hawkers and customers