U.S. retail sales recorded their smallest gain in six months in August as consumers cut back on purchases of motor vehicles and clothing, but upward revisions to July data likely keep intact expectations of strong economic growth in the third quarter.
- Airbnb now offers extremely expensive rentals as part of the new luxury push
- NBA Free Agency 2019: Decisions for Kawhi Leonard and Kevin Durant, Lakers cap, list of Warriors, other major scenarios
- The Rize Of Azshara update from World of Warcraft is live and there is so much to do
- Singapore’s 4th telco TPG to offer free unlimited data roaming in Malaysia, Indonesia
- FGV, AirAsia, MAHB, Hai-O, Astro, George Kent, VS Industry and Redtone
- China considers blacklisting FedEx after Huawei delivery errors
- Male pervert allegedly films another man in Heartbeat@Bedok ActiveSG Swimming Complex washroom