U.S. retail sales recorded their smallest gain in six months in August as consumers cut back on purchases of motor vehicles and clothing, but upward revisions to July data likely keep intact expectations of strong economic growth in the third quarter.
- Bitcoin Price Defies Oversold Conditions to Hit 15-Month Low
- Miss USA group hugs Miss Cambodia & Miss Vietnam after backlash for mocking their English
- Businesses to pay higher ICPT surcharge from March-June 2019
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show
- Turkey will enter Syria’s Manbij if US doesn’t remove YPG fighters, Erdogan says
- Basketball: Harden’s 50-point triple-double propels Rockets, Nowitzki returns
- NTU, chipmaker AMD to launch S$4.8m data science, AI lab