Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro paid tribute to Mao Zedong at the late Chinese leader's mausoleum on Friday before overseeing energy and gold mining deals as he seeks Beijing's help to bolster his crisis-hit country's economy.
- Southeast Asian NGOs call upon United Nations to act urgently to bring justice for Myanmar’s atrocities
- Thai national who lost Singapore citizenship fined S$6,000 for defaulting on National Service obligations
- EMA working with industry to establish cause behind electricity supply disruption on 18 September
- Najib Razak arrested over RM2.6bil in personal account; scheduled to be charged in court 20 Sep
- $1 Fish & Crisps promotion at Big Fish Small Fish from Sep 21 – Sep 24
- Europeans still open to refugees, three years after crisis
- Former columnist jailed for ‘abusive’ posts on Aung San Suu Kyi