KUALA LUMPUR: Veteran Malaysian actor and comedian Samynathan Rethinam, better known as Accapan, died on Friday morning (Sep 14) of kidney failure. He was 63. His daughter Yhuveneshwary said he died at the family home at about 3am. Accapan was a popular personality in the 1980s and 1990s. He ...
- China slashes US Treasury securities to six-month low as trade tensions mount
- US Banking Giant PNC Becomes Latest to Adopt Ripple’s xCurrent
- China-US tariff war will escalate, says ex-trade negotiator
- Southeast Asian NGOs call upon United Nations to act urgently to bring justice for Myanmar’s atrocities
- KVDT Phase 2 contract to be rewarded via open tender, says minister
- Thai national who lost Singapore citizenship fined S$6,000 for defaulting on National Service obligations
- EMA working with industry to establish cause behind electricity supply disruption on 18 September