KUALA LUMPUR: Veteran Malaysian actor and comedian Samynathan Rethinam, better known as Accapan, died on Friday morning (Sep 14) of kidney failure. He was 63. His daughter Yhuveneshwary said he died at the family home at about 3am. Accapan was a popular personality in the 1980s and 1990s. He ...
- Crazy Rich Asians: Money talks, BS walks
- S’pore Airlines Flight To Bangkok & 3-Night Hotel Stay Only Costs $378/Pax
- Pretty M’sia Girl Allegedly Suffered ‘Stroke’ in her 20s Due to Unhealthy Lifestyle
- M’sian Twitter user shares regret over final 18-second call with his dad in heartbreaking tweets
- Singapore to impose taxes on digital goods like iTunes apps and Netflix subscriptions in 2020
- URA shoebox rules do not impose minimum flat size: Minister Wong
- Former winner of Malaysian Cleo eligible bachelor contest killed while fighting for Islamic State: Report