The supervisory board of Volkswagen will meet on Monday to discuss the future of Rupert Stadler, the suspended chief executive of its premium brand Audi, German magazine Der Spiegel reported on Friday.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public