The supervisory board of Volkswagen will meet on Monday to discuss the future of Rupert Stadler, the suspended chief executive of its premium brand Audi, German magazine Der Spiegel reported on Friday.
- Football: Southampton end Arsenal’s 22-game unbeaten run
- Explosion at Japan restaurant injures 42
- Recent market “jolt” will be first of many as easy money era ends, says BIS
- Canadian regulator to fine Glencore-controlled miner over Congo: WSJ
- Qatar considering increasing stake in Deutsche Bank: Handelsblatt
- Doubles for Poulsen and Werner as Leipzig thrash Mainz
- Hockey: Belgium beat Netherlands in penalty shootout to win World Cup