TIANJIN: Jack Ma, the charismatic billionaire co-founder of Chinese e-tech giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, said he would not look to return as the firm's executive chairman after he steps down next year even if his successor faces problems. "I don't want to die in the office, I'd rather die on ...
- Whisky Live 2018 is coming soon for Whisky lovers
- Rescue dog gets adopted, only to go missing and found dead after new family leaves it unleashed
- The new $2.90 carrier bags from IKEA are designer AF
- This Mala Hot Pot-Syle Spring In China Is Perfect For S’porean Chilli Addicts
- CEO of Family Dental Centre fined S$15,000 for bribery, now terminated
- Foreign selldown not due to MRT2 underground contract termination, says Guan Eng
- Food guru K F Seetoh accuses grassroots-leader owned social enterprise of profiteering at the expense of hawkers and customers