PHNOM PENH: An Australian filmmaker who received a royal pardon from Cambodia will be deported Saturday (Sep 22), immigration officials said, a day after he was released from a six-year sentence in a case Human Rights Watch has called "a ludicrous charade". James Ricketson, 69, was given jail time ...
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death
- No decision yet on toll rate reduction — Dr Mahathir
- NEA: Litterbug fined S$300 was caught shooting 2 rubber bands onto public road