COLOMBO: The Maldives presidential election on Sunday (Sep 23) will not be free and fair because President Abdulla Yameen has used draconian laws to crack down on rivals, a foreign monitoring group said on the eve of voting. The Asian Network for Free Elections (ANFREL) said the political ...
- Some Linksys wireless routers found with vulnerabilities, warns SingCERT
- Hacked, scammed and on your own: navigating cryptocurrency ‘wild west’
- AHTC trial: Low explains reason for distrust of CPG, Davinder Singh says he’s lying to the court
- End of an era: Original Big Bird is leaving Sesame Street
- Windies opener Lewis withdraws from India ODI tour
- ECB defends Sri Lanka tour schedule during monsoon season
- Mideast ride-hailing app Careem secures US$200 million new funding