The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has issued a new Work Permit condition stating that employers are no longer allowed to hold or keep money (salaries, bonuses or any personal money) belonging to their hired domestic workers. This is slated to take effect in January 2019. The new Work Permit condition should lessen the chances of […]
- Two Philippine eagles to be loaned to Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park
- Scoot flight bound for Singapore made emergency landing in Chennai after smoke alert set off
- Road rules: More than 20 e-scooter and e-bicycle riders caught in Punggol operation
- Swiss Standard? What Swiss standard?
- Petronas says Sabah-Sarawak gas pipeline shut for maintenance
- RHB Bank jumps 3% climbing the most in 2019
- FBM KLCI down after starting higher