The Ministry of Manpower released a new condition of the Work Permit which prevents employers from sake-keeping money on behalf of their domestic workers. This new ruling, which is set to take effect on January 1, 2019, was put in place by MOM for the protection of workers and employers from money disputes, but it […]
- Two Philippine eagles to be loaned to Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park
- Scoot flight bound for Singapore made emergency landing in Chennai after smoke alert set off
- Road rules: More than 20 e-scooter and e-bicycle riders caught in Punggol operation
- Swiss Standard? What Swiss standard?
- Petronas says Sabah-Sarawak gas pipeline shut for maintenance
- RHB Bank jumps 3% climbing the most in 2019
- FBM KLCI down after starting higher