A foreign domestic worker known as Mamaa Isco took to Facebook yesterday evening to share the heartbreaking tale of how she was yelled at in public by her employer for not answering the phone. Her post, shared on a closed-group on Facebook received many sympathetic comments and reactions from Singaporeans and fellow foreign workers alike. […]
- Man jailed for molesting his daughter, claims he had pornography addiction
- Two Philippine eagles to be loaned to Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park
- Scoot flight bound for Singapore made emergency landing in Chennai after smoke alert set off
- Road rules: More than 20 e-scooter and e-bicycle riders caught in Punggol operation
- Swiss Standard? What Swiss standard?
- Petronas says Sabah-Sarawak gas pipeline shut for maintenance
- RHB Bank jumps 3% climbing the most in 2019