The Bank of England governor and the head of the International Monetary Fund praised the abilities of Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Thursday, after U.S. President Donald Trump said the Fed had “gone crazy” by raising interest rates.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public