The Bank of England governor and the head of the International Monetary Fund praised the abilities of Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Thursday, after U.S. President Donald Trump said the Fed had "gone crazy" by raising interest rates.
- Book Review: The Conflicted Superpower
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show
- Britain and EU should prepare for second Brexit referendum: Blair
- Police in Maldives investigate ex-president over suspected ‘illicit’ deals
- S’pore’s first female powerlifter to win 3 open category golds at Asian meet is a pharmacist by day
- China’s consumers, factories take a beating as economic gloom deepens
- Zahid faces additional CBT charge involving RM10 million