The mother of the 20-year-old man arrested in Germany over the rape and murder of Bulgarian TV host Viktoria Marinova said her son had admitted his guilt to her, Bulgarian TV channel NOVA said on Thursday.
- Long-term safety of silicone breast implants still unclear
- Colgate halts Venezuela detergent plant for lack of boxes
- US blocks pork from Poland over African swine fever
- In toothy prequel, piranha-like fish menaced Jurassic seas
- German defence ministry orders reforms, inquiry into use of consultants
- VW’s Porsche expects to repeat record vehicle sales this year
- PAPrejects.com URL redirects to ex-presidential candidate’s Facebook page