EDINBURGH: Violent and sexual abuse of children by priests and nuns, including beatings with crucifixes and dog leads, took place at two Catholic care homes over decades in Scotland, according to an inquiry report on Thursday. The report, the first chapter of a wider investigation led by Supreme ...
- You Can Now Buy Hai Di Lao Self-Heating Instant Hotpot in S’pore
- EZ-Link’s Star Wars EZ-charm wearables will be available on Shopee from 9am on 26 April
- Mt Gox Trustee Extends Deadline to File Rehabilitation Plan
- 24-Hour A&W At Jewel Changi Not Selling Food Between 3 AM to 6 AM & Limited Items From 6 AM to 11 AM
- URA Draft Master Plan may replace Yishun’s beloved ORTO Park & Kampung Kampus with more housing
- FGV denies report on plan to lay off 6,000 workers
- NetX, Nestlé, Petronas Dagangan, Alam Maritim, Dutch Lady, Takaful Malaysia, Vitrox, Atlan and Tropicana