HYDERABAD,India: West Indies all-rounder Roston Chase said Thursday (Oct 11) the West Indies were looking to come back fighting in the second Test against India after their crushing defeat in Rajkot. "We didn't play well in the first game but are looking to fight back in the second," Chase said a ...
- Huawei can not replace Samsung without US software and chips
- NEA Fines Man $300 For Flicking Rubber Band On A Road
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death