A cyclone slammed into India's eastern seaboard on Thursday, killing at least five people, destroying huts, uprooting trees, snapping telephone poles and power lines and leaving hundreds of thousands without electricity.
- A spectacular meteor shower can be viewed in Singapore tonight, if weather permits
- Book Review: The Conflicted Superpower
- Starbucks boutique store at Tampines Mall looks like hipster alien spaceship
- Hilton’s South East Asia Year-End Sale is Here! Up to 25% Off Room Rates
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show
- Britain and EU should prepare for second Brexit referendum: Blair
- Police in Maldives investigate ex-president over suspected ‘illicit’ deals