KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia has freed from detention 11 ethnic Uighur Muslims who fled to the Southeast Asian nation after a Thai jailbreak last year, and sent them to Turkey, their lawyer said on Thursday (Oct 11), in disregard of China's request to hand them to Beijing. The move is likely to strain ...
- Bitcoin Price Defies Oversold Conditions to Hit 15-Month Low
- Miss USA group hugs Miss Cambodia & Miss Vietnam after backlash for mocking their English
- Businesses to pay higher ICPT surcharge from March-June 2019
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show
- Turkey will enter Syria’s Manbij if US doesn’t remove YPG fighters, Erdogan says
- Basketball: Harden’s 50-point triple-double propels Rockets, Nowitzki returns
- NTU, chipmaker AMD to launch S$4.8m data science, AI lab