KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia has freed from detention 11 ethnic Uighur Muslims who fled to the Southeast Asian nation after a Thai jailbreak last year, and sent them to Turkey, their lawyer said on Thursday (Oct 11), in disregard of China's request to hand them to Beijing. The move is likely to strain ...
- Long-term safety of silicone breast implants still unclear
- Colgate halts Venezuela detergent plant for lack of boxes
- US blocks pork from Poland over African swine fever
- In toothy prequel, piranha-like fish menaced Jurassic seas
- German defence ministry orders reforms, inquiry into use of consultants
- VW’s Porsche expects to repeat record vehicle sales this year
- PAPrejects.com URL redirects to ex-presidential candidate’s Facebook page