Delta Air Lines reported a third-quarter profit that beat analysts’ estimates on Thursday as a strengthening U.S. economy spurred demand for air travel, helping the airline raise ticket prices.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public