Sears Holdings Corp Chief Executive Officer Eddie Lampert is exploring a bid for some of the cash-strapped U.S. retailer's businesses and real estate once it files for bankruptcy as an alternative to a traditional court-supervised reorganization, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
- Japan University Science Professor Got His Students To Make Ecstasy For ‘Education’
- Reflections with Dr Lal Nelson
- Reportage or ‘sabotage’? Rosneft wants Reuters BANNED in Russia after story on Venezuela oil deal
- Hong Kong celebrities Andy Hui cheating on Sammi Cheng, summarised
- Hyflux: Good Friday cruxification
- dive into hama hama: A wondrous seafood experience at habitat by honestbee
- 10 Weirdest Instant Noodles Flavours I Bet You’ve Not Heard of Before