MANCHESTER, England: Former Aston Villa chairman Doug Ellis has died at the age of 94, the English Championship club said on Thursday (Oct 11). Ellis was chairman of Villa in two separate spells from 1968-75 and from 1982-2006. A businessman who made his fortune in the travel industry, Ellis was ...
- Some Linksys wireless routers found with vulnerabilities, warns SingCERT
- Hacked, scammed and on your own: navigating cryptocurrency ‘wild west’
- AHTC trial: Low explains reason for distrust of CPG, Davinder Singh says he’s lying to the court
- End of an era: Original Big Bird is leaving Sesame Street
- Windies opener Lewis withdraws from India ODI tour
- ECB defends Sri Lanka tour schedule during monsoon season
- Mideast ride-hailing app Careem secures US$200 million new funding