MANCHESTER, England: Former Aston Villa chairman Doug Ellis has died at the age of 94, the English Championship club said on Thursday (Oct 11). Ellis was chairman of Villa in two separate spells from 1968-75 and from 1982-2006. A businessman who made his fortune in the travel industry, Ellis was ...
- Huawei can not replace Samsung without US software and chips
- NEA Fines Man $300 For Flicking Rubber Band On A Road
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death